giovedì 7 maggio 2009

Hi from Bergamo

Hi my name is Chris. I live just outside Bergamo. I have been living in Italy for 14 years and work in the IT and Telecommunications sector. My partner Ana is Spanish and we've been together for 7 years. I have 2 boys by my ex wife one of 21 yrs and the second is 15.

I weould be delighted to tell you what it's like living and working in this area Bergamo and about my experiences in Italy in general. What ever it is you want to know, holidaying, eating out, night spots, work, the Bergamaschi even Atalanta, just ask.

1 commento:

  1. Hola Chris! como mi "English" es bastante malo, te escribo en español (pídele a ANA que te traduzca, JAJA!).
    Soy de Argentina y mi esposo es de USA, y estamos residiendo en Catalunya, España, desde hace un año. Pero queremos ir a vivir al norte de Italia, ya que tengo la ciudadanía italiana.
    ¿Podrías contarnos sobre coste de la vida, especialmente gastos de luz y gas, renta, etc.?
    Mi e-mail es
    norayken@gmail.com
    y puedes contestarnos en ingles!
    Thanks!!!!
    Nora

    RispondiElimina